This show hasn’t been — and won’t be — updated since 2014; please be advised this is only maintained for archive purpose.
In this episode, I’ll be interviewing Vanessa Simpkins - an entrepreneur, holistic coach, and author. She’ll be sharing her story of personal empowerment and how this relates for women (men too!) to become empowered in their relationship. It may seem a little off topic, but stick with it and you’ll see the connection to an empowered sex life as we explore levels of emotions, addictive relationships and what to do about them.
You can find out more about my guest at her website.
In this special interview, Sandra Fidelis of Ivy League Love Academy interviews me for her private women’s group. This is directed towards a conscious and open minded group of women, however I was able to convince her to let me share this interview on this show for free.
We were having a bit of technical difficulty with my audio, so please understand my voice may sound a bit distant. That being said, the content was too valuable to throw away.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About my story and how he got started
- When you should have sex with a man for the first time
- What’s at the core of body image insecurity and what to do about it
- What men want instead
- My 7 Filters of Sexuality
- Overcoming shame around sex
- More insights for women
Ronnie Landis is back this week for part 2! In this episode, Ronnie answers the follow questions in-depth:
1. What specific routines, exercises or supplements, help put somebody into peak sexual performance? What practices do you put into place?
2. What nutrients play a part in semen/vaginal lubrication, how to supplement to replenish?
3. What is your take on peak performance on an energetic level?
4. How do hormones play a part in improving arousal and libido, specifically, ways to increase free testosterone naturally?
5. Can you talk about the “3 treasures” in respect to sexual longevity and performance?
6. What are the common mistakes people make when it comes to sexual virility and nutrition?
Learn more about Ronnie at his website.
This week we have Ronnie Landis on the show, for part one of a two-part series on peak sexual performance. We’ll be talking about hormones, sex, super herbs, libido supplements, and a whole lot of amazing stuff you’ve likely never heard anywhere else.
Ronnie Landis is one of the leading authorities of the new generation on raw living foods and super foods, tonic herbalism, blender alchemy, peak performance strategies, and functional nutrition. He is an author, professional speaker, and life style design specialist who conducts live presentations, workshops, raw chocolate parties, private consultations, and retreats regularly. He is the author of the upcoming 2014 released books The Hidden Messages in Chocolate and Eating for Sex. In 2010 he released his first published work Activating the Super Human, a 100 page manual for enhancing life principles as well as his 2012 released work The Live-it Lifestyle: Dropping Diets Forever. Both books have been refined, compiled, and expanded upon in January 2014 released The Life Food Peak Performance System.
This episode of Dirty Talk, Shana and I talk about artificial constraints and how they can be used to spice up your sex life. We dive into placing limitations on sex on purpose and how that can benefit your sex life (counter-intuitively). And finally, we talk about actual bondage – how physical limitations can be super sexy.
Be sure to listen to this podcast now, as the insights we both share are going to add a new spin on your bedroom (or as we share, any place BUT the bedroom) fun.
This episode of Dirty Talk, Shana interviews me for the goods on dirty talk. In this show I share not only practical tips you can use now, but the bigger picture of things you might not see when it comes to talking erotic.
I share my best tips on dirty talk and you’ll even hear Shana start to share some of her dirty talk near the very end. A very steamy episode you won’t want to miss!