In this special interview, Sandra Fidelis of Ivy League Love Academy interviews Drew Gerald for her private woman’s group. This is directed towards a conscious and openminded group of women, however I was able to convince her to let me share this interview on this show for free.
We were having a bit of technical difficulty with my audio, so please understand my voice may sound a bit distant. That being said, the content was too valuable to throw away.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Drew’s story and how he got started
- When you should have sex with a man for the first time
- What’s at the core of body image insecurity and what to do about it
- What men want instead
- Drew’s 7 Filters of Sexuality
- Overcoming shame around sex
- More insights for women